Minimise Overage and Streamline Your Clinical Trial Supply Strategy
As the focus of the clinical supply chain turns to patient centric approaches, the EU Commission updates GMP legislation and new technologies emerge to tackle the ever growing battle against overage, clinical trial supply is at the top of pharma’s priority list.
With such complex decisions to be made and strategies to be discussed it is obvious that the summit must provide a platform for networking, problem solving and above all, conversation.
With this in mind, the 6th Annual Clinical Trial Supply Europe
is the only entirely discussion based, interactive agenda in the world, inviting only the most innovative and inspiring speakers to engage and challenge your thinking.
For a sneak preview of what’s in store for 2016, download the draft agenda.
What’s Brand New for 2016?
- Participate in preparing the supply chain for a live blind study with Opko Biologics to challenge supply chain hurdles in this unique type of supply
- A whole dedicated stream to overcoming packaging and labeling challenges in the clinical supply chain including JIT labelling and e-labelling
- Share key case studies in an informal setting with the Campfires on overcoming label kit size, stability and reconciliation challenges
- Join in with the fast paced Ignite Session with CSL Behring for a fiery presentation on tackling comparator drug management
- Gain the patient’s perspective with the inspiring session: A Day in the Life of an Early Access Programme Patient: Live Interview on Stage
- Learn from each other with the Temperature Controlled Logistics in the Clinical Supply Chain Pub Quiz
- Put your burning questions to the exclusive regulatory panel on harmonising GCP Standards and comply to global regulations
- Gain insight from UCB with their case study focussed on reducing costs through embedding modulation and simulation in the clinical supply chain
For full session details, download the 2016 draft agenda.
We are working hard on creating an outstanding event for you and now is the time to let us know how you would like to be involved:
It's your industry. It's your work. It's your CTS Europe 2016!