Maximise Efficiency & Reduce Costs by Implementing a Patient Centric Clinical Supply Strategy
As the focus of the clinical supply chain turns to the patient, the EU Commission updates GMP legislation and new technologies emerge to tackle the ever growing battle against overage, clinical trial supply is at the top of pharma’s priority list.
With such complex decisions to be made and strategies to be discussed it is obvious that this summit must provide a platform for networking, problem solving
and above all, conversation!
The 6th Annual Clinical Trial Supply Europe is the ONLY entirely discussion based, interactive agenda in the world
, inviting only the most innovative and inspiring speakers to engage and challenge your thinking.
The 2016 Brochure is now ready to download here
We have a limited number of early bird tickets for the event – save one here.
Here Are Just 7 Reasons to Attend:
- Overcome the complexities of supplying to blind studies by participating in preparing the supply chain for a live blind study with Opko Biologics
- The first and only event that Johnson & Johnson will be sharing their innovation in JIT labelling
- Tackle comparator drug management by joining in with the fast paced ignite session with Boehringer Ingleheim
- Put your burning questions to the exclusive panel on harmonising GCP Standards with PRA International & Takeda
- Reduce costs by embedding modulation and simulation in the clinical supply chain with key insight from UCB
- Understand and apply the benefits of outsourcing your clinical supply chain with Merck Serrano’s breakout session
- Apply knowledge on outsourcing destruction with unique insight from key CROs: PPD & PARAXEL
For full session details, download the 2016 Brochure.
to Save Your Place
This is the only event in the clinical supply space that provides 100% interactive discussion, 20+ senior directors and heads of clinical supply and 100+ delegates to provide the ultimate platform for networking, innovating and above all: to take away the most cutting edge industry knowledge.
“Invaluable! A fantastic networking opportunity.” Amgen, Delegate 2015
“Very valuable conference: the best I have attended for a long time” KLIFO, Delegate 2015
“The event was very valuable to me - interesting topics, learned a lot, met the “right people” Opko Biologics, Delegate 2015
“Very engaging and a range of professions and experiences. Very valuable, one of the better conferences I have been to.” Pfizer, Delegate 2015
“Very valuable and has provoked a lot of thoughts and ideas or opportunities. Really great selection of talks!” AstraZeneca, Delegate 2015
It's your industry. It's your community. It's your CTS Europe 2016!