Welcome to Clinical Trial Supply Europe!
Reducing Waste, Maximising Efficiency and Embedding Flexibility into Your Global Clinical Supply Chain
Join us celebrate Clinical Trial Supply Europe Summit's 5th Anniversary in Frankfurt, Germany from 21st - 23rd January 2015!
Being the first European Clinical Trial Supply event in the year, Pharma IQ together with executive panel of speakers evaluates the achievements of 2014 and sets a direction for 2015 allowing you to stay ahead of the game.
After five years of analysing the field of Clinical Trial Supply, we realise and understand the huge progress the industry has made. However, what does the future hold and why should we continue talking about GDP standards, labelling practice, forecasting and comparator sourcing?
By bringing together regulatory experts, industry leaders and innovative services, Pharma IQ's Clinical Trial Supply Summit faces the challenges of clinical supply head on and provides you with essential knowledge that can bring you quicker results and make critical decisions easier to solve.
Key highlights of CTS Europe Summit 2015:
In January 2015, join Pharma IQ and 120+ clinical trial supply experts to learn about…
- Effectively sourcing comparators and shipping for clinical trials
- Reducing costs and improving cost efficiency in clinical trial supply
- Forecasting and simulating clinical trial supply
- Regulatory updates on labelling and repackaging for clinical trial supply
- Reviewing the procedure for recalling the product back from the clinical trial
- Educating your site staff about the storage and preparing for audit
So What's new for 2015?
- Head-to-head sessions: CRO vs. Pharma - What are the differences in their CTS approach and what can we learn from one another?
- Consultancy roundtable game: work in small groups to identify 5 challenges that you face on a day to day basis and then pass them on to the next team to become a consultant and help another team to solve their challenges
- Cost saving panel: How to reduce costs by looking at refining 4 key areas of your supply chain?
- On-stage interview with regulators: it’s your chance to find out about the future of CTS
And much more… To see a full list of topics and find out about this years highlights take a look at the agenda here.