The Pre-Conference Workshop will be held at:
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport and Conference Centre,
just across the road from the Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel.
Reducing Waste, Maximising Efficiency and Embedding Flexibility into Your Global Clinical Supply Chain
Navigating a product through clinical trials is the most time and cost intensive aspect of drug development. Effective supply management is critical in reducing trial delays and keeping costs down.
The 4th Annual Clinical Trial Supply Meeting faces the challenges of clinical supply head on. Pharma-IQ brings together regulatory experts, industry leaders and innovative service providers to get to the core of the industry’s issues.
Join 25 + key industry experts to hear the latest case studies in:
- Minimising overage and maximising efficiency with the latest in self configuring IVT systems and advanced forcasting from UCB
- Cost effectively accessing and overcoming the challenge of modifying comparator products with case studies from BIAL R&D, Boehringer Ingelheim and TransCelerate.
- Streamlining your supply chain with insight from Allergan
- Keeping the site and patient in mind! Pfizer and the NHS demonstrate their latest capabilities
- Mastering internal and external communications gaining flexibility in your supply chain. Discussion led by Leo Pharma and Novartis
- Implementing the latest EU GDP guidelines and the implications for the clinical supply chain
Brand new for 2014?CRO expert panel:
The top CRO’s give insight into their clinical supply priorities
Leadership board meetings:
100% interactive afternoon facilitates informal discussion on the hottest topics – tailor your agenda!
Blue Sky Graffiti Wall:
Brainstorm your challenges throughout the conference and get tailored feedback from a panel of experts
What our 2013 attendees thought...
“A very experienced speaker panel and great to have regulators involved”Global Clinical Supply Chain Strategy - Takeda
“Highly valuable to me: excellent networking, broadens my knowledge and I gain in depth access to experts enabling me to address burning questions.”CTS Manager – Merck
“Great “state of the art” update on temperature sensitive clinical trial supplies!” Manager, CMC Operations - ActoGeniX
“Absolutely first rate! The speaker line up was superb and the talks covered a broad and detailed spectrum. The ratio of attendees to service providers was very well balanced. I will definitely attend this event in future.”Sponsor 2013
“Met all potential suppliers for 2013 tender, very useful”Attendee 2013
“The best event I have visited over the last 5 years”Attendee 2012
“A very experienced speaker panel and great to have regulators involved” Global Clinical Supply Chain Strategy - Takeda
“Fruitful and motivating!”Clinical Trial Manager - Transgene
Download the programme for all the details.